Habanero is a free software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-11-24. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
An Enterprise Application Framework for .Net that produces an agile application from the data layer through to the front-end. Free open source under the LGPL license, it includes ORM, code generation and runtime UI generation to create one application for the desktop & web.
* ORM: Map database tables to objects in code
* Persist property values to and from the database
* Define all mapping in a single XML file
* Switch between database vendors with one setting
* Support for MySQL, MS Sql Server, MS Access, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird
* FireStarter GUI class definitions xml manager
* Generate user interfaces and map properties to controls
* Develop for both desktop (with Windows Forms) and web (with Gizmox' Visual WebGUI)
* Generate new projects and code files
* Generate UI forms from templates
* Reverse engineer class definitions from existing databases
* Support variable data sources, including an in-memory database
* Source code included
Habanero (version 2.6.0) has a file size of 62.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 107 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.